- Appeared on the cover of UCLA magazine at age 12 and was spotted by an agent.
- Began modeling at 16; appeared in ads for Prada, Club Med, Tommy Hilfiger and Pepsi.
- Was featured in several music videos, including ones by Jennifer Love Hewitt and Lindsay Lohan.
- Appeared in independent films and on short-lived TV series; big break came in 2003 when he was cast as Chris Halliwell on Charmed.
- Followed up his successful stint on Charmed by playing soldier Trevor LeBlanc on Army Wives.
- Is an avid surfer, snowboarder and motorcycle enthusiast.