Pop star Nicole Scherzinger first caught public attention as part of the reality TV girl group Eden's Crush in 1998. She would record and perform with the group until 2001, when she left and later joined the burlesque-turned-recording-act the Pussycat Dolls. She found tremendous success with the group and was the only member to share songwriter credits on the 2006 album PCD. Scherzinger would also begin to cultivate a solo career and appeared as an actress in TV shows like My Wife and Kids and in movies like Love Don't Cost a Thing. In 2010, it was announced that the singer would join the cast of the popular reality series Dancing with the Stars for the show's 10th season. In 2012 she appeared as the cake-wielding hottie who springs intergalactic villain Boris the Animal from a moon prison in Men In Black 3.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- Appeared on the 2001 WB reality series Popstars and was selected to be in the all-girl group Eden's Crush.
- Made TV acting debut in September 2002 on ABC's My Wife and Kids.
- Joined the Pussycat Dolls in 2003 and became the band's lead singer.
- For a short time in her career, she went by the name Nicole Kea and was credited as such on the movie soundtrack for 50 First Dates.
- Recorded the solo LP Her Name Is Nicole, which was released overseas in 2007.
- Won season 10 of Dancing With the Stars with partner Derek Hough.