An everyman character player frequently used to great comic effect during the mid- to late 2000s, Kyle Bornheimer made his strongest mark on television as a guest star on series including The O.C., Will & Grace, and Monk. Bornheimer moved into features with a bit part in the Will Ferrell/Jon Heder figure skating comedy Blades of Glory (2007). He appeared in She's Out of My League and You Again on the big screen, and returned to TV for lead roles in both Romantically Challenged and Perfect Couples.
Biography by Nathan Southern
- Was starting quarterback on his high-school football team.
- Moved to Los Angeles at 19 to pursue a career in writing and directing films, but enrollment in an acting class changed his direction.
- Worked in a commercial casting office, which led to several highly successful commercial appearances.
- Landed a starring role in CBS sitcom Worst Week as a result of his appearance in a popular T-Mobile Super Bowl commercial, in which he leaves a series of inappropriate messages on a woman's answering machine.
- Made his big-screen debut in 2007 with a small part in the hit comedy Blades of Glory.