- Her parents both worked for Bristol University.
- Was a member of the Bristol Old Vic Young Company.
- Auditioned for Skins just for the experience of it, and got the role of Cassie for two seasons.
- Made her stage debut in the West End play That Face in 2008.
- Had a small role in the film In Bruges, but her scene was cut out of the final version of the movie.
- Played the lead in the play Martine at the Finborough Theatre in 2014, earning an OffWestEnd Award nomination for Best Female Performance.