Comedian Eric Wareheim honed his skills at Temple University in Philadelphia, where he met his writing partner Tim Heidecker. He would go on to collaborate with Heidecker on a number of projects, like the Adult Swim comedy shows Tom Goes to the Mayor and Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!, the latter of which became a particular hit, mixing live action and animated sketches. In addition, the duo created and starred in the film Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie (2012). Wareheim has also starred in and produced a number of comedy sketches for the web, and directed music videos for bands like The Bird and the Bee and MGMT.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- Is half of the comedy duo Tim and Eric.
- Cocreated with Tim Heidecker the television shows Tom Goes to the Mayor, Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! and Check It Out! With Dr. Steve Brule.
- Directed music videos for MGMT, Maroon 5 and the Bird and the Bee.
- Won a 2008 Webby Award for Best Actor.
- Codirected with Tim Heidecker a series of Old Spice commercials with NFL player-turned-actor Terry Crews.