- Grew up in South Florida as a rabid fan of the Miami Dolphins, who would eventually supply 19 of Rosenhaus' first 49 NFL clients.
- Registered as a sports agent at the age of 22, the youngest to ever do so to that point.
- Consulted on the film Jerry Maguire (1996), and appeared in Any Given Sunday (1998) and episodes of Arli$$.
- Stood infamously by the side of client Terrell Owens during "T.O.'s" 2005 dispute with the Philadelphia Eagles. Rosenhaus later parodied his "Next question!" routine in a 2006 Burger King commercial.
- Administered CPR to revive a drowning boy at an Orlando hotel in 2005.
- Represents close to 100 NFL players, of whom nearly a quarter come from the University of Miami.
- Authored two books (with brother Jason): A Shark Never Sleeps: Wheeling and Dealing with the NFL's Most Ruthless Agent; and "Next Question: An NFL Super Agent's Proven Game Plan for Business Success.