- Studied at Kit Andre Performing Arts Center in Denver, Colorado.
- Started acting professionally at age 9.
- Graduated both high school and college in three years each.
- Made her Broadway debut in 2006 as Margot in Legally Blonde.
- Won the Clarence Darwent Award for most promising actress of 2013 for her role in Broadway's Kinky Boots.
- Was a recurring character in season 1 of Masters of Sex, but once she finished her run in Kinky Boots, she was able to join the series as a regular cast member in season 2.