Performer Alexander Ludwig ascended to fame as a child star, largely on the basis of two portrayals: the young grifter-to-be Kenny Kimes (played as an adult by Jonathan Jackson) in director Richard Benjamin's well-received made-for-television feature A Little Thing Called Murder (2006) and -- as his first lead -- the role of Will Stanton, a young boy who discovers that he is actually a warrior, in director David Cunningham's spectacular fantasy The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising (2007).
Biography by Nathan Southern
- First professional job was a Harry Potter toy commercial at age 9.
- Attended over seven auditions to gain his role in The Seeker: The Dark is Rising.
- Originally sought the role of Peeta in The Hunger Games, though he was eventually cast as Cato.
- Gained 30 to 40 lbs. of muscle to bulk up for his part in The Hunger Games.
- Released the single "Liv It Up (Teenage Wasteland)" in March of 2012.